"I was provided with additional input that was radically different from the truth. I assisted in furthering that version." - Colonel Oliver North, from his Iran-Contra testimony"We are not without accomplishment. We have managed to distribute poverty equally." - Nguyen Co Thatch, Vietnamese foreign minister
"The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theisman, quarterback and sports analyst
"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything." - Ivana Trump, on finishing her first novel
"I've read about foreign policy and studied, I now know the number of continents." - George Wallace, 1968 presidential campaign
"We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people." - Colonel Gerald Wellman, ROTC instructor
"The world is more like it is now then it ever has before."- Dwight Eisenhower
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate." -- Marion Barry, mayor of Washington, D.C.
No comments:
Post a Comment